CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

rewind........................and...stop.

wow..i alwys find it so cool how my frens can write their blog write until so interesting...their lives must be soooo cooool. me on the other hand, have such a boring do-nothing life. ugh..i'm alwys lost for words once i start writing my post..........argh.............
suddenly found out all my fwens had blog looong before i did. y nvr tell me.... =.= blekk.

go cut hair again ytd..so wierd arh! ps soo cheng say so cute. zz..my fren say like a doll zzzz...

welp..i went for the 2nd guitar class (did i say that alrd?..i hope not xP)..its hard. and painful. cuz my guitar the strings so far away frm the..err..neck. sob..pain dao yao ming x.x .....

drew looks at me..i fake a smile so he wont see..lalalalalalalalala....he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar..the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart..lalalalalalalala.....
quite like that song..ahaha xD

0 comments: