CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

gimme my 6As! i said give it!! XD

is it over?

tell me its over...

it is?

really??

YES!!!!!!!!!

~

lets see.BM was ok (B), SCIENCE was hard in paper2 (A), ENGLISH easy of course (A), MATH piece o cake (A), GEO easy (A), SEJARAH not so easy (A), KH not bad (A), CHINESE hard (B).
my aims.HAHA..

Man, i am the happiest girl today.Ok, not THAT happy cuz tmr have piano class again.but still happy lar ^^
its cuz PMR is over of course.
even though i never counted on even getting 4As...i think if my calculations are not wrong i can actually get 6As! (for me thats big ok) haha..thats why i'm soo happy today~ wakaka...

So.i guess i'll be spending my days slacking at home or going to sunway (pyramid or church) or redbox or cinemas or genting or...just be plain lazy from now on.
gosh, i'm still in disbelief that i can actually do that now!!! XD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYS~~~~~~!!!!! XDD

0 comments: