CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

PMR results~

ahh.. life's not that bad afterall...

got my pmr results today. went to skul with dad at 11am eventhough it's supposed to be at 10am cuz my friends told me they weren't ready. hahas..

the head said a few words, read out the statistics, a datuk said a few words, and they announced the names and gave out flowers to all the straight A students 1 by 1. all that made me pretty impatient. lolz..

so anyway, after all that, we went to the table n my dad squeezed through the ppl to take my results while i waited out of the crowd. apparently he was more impatient than me. haha. we managed to be 1 of the first ppl to get the result slip.
when i read it, my heart almost popped! i got...*xixixi*...7As.. ^^ and 1C for chinese. hahaha... nevertheless, i was jumping around for joy xD

yayayayay~ so, very happie now~

wanna thank u guys...

THANK YOU FAMILY, FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND GUIDANCE.
THANK YOU FRIENDS, FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND ENCOURAGEMENT.
THANK YOU CHURCH YOUTH & MEMBERS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS.

lastly,

THANK YOU GOD FOR LISTENING AND ANSWERING ALL OUR PRAYERS. XD

yeah, so that's it people. time to focus on form4. aiks.
peace out dudes!

0 comments: