CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

it is time

where am i? its so dark.is this nightime? trees are surrounding me at all sides.they're black and leafless.where am i??! i'm..lost.how did i get here???!

'help! is anyone here?? help me!! please...!!!'

~

i have to find the way out of here! all i can think of is running.i run and run and run.....
its so dark.its too silent to be a forest.all i can hear are my footsteps.

i dont see anything but the black trees.nothing.its so scary.i start to cry.but i keep running.'dont stop' i tell myself.i struggle through some branches.they scratch me all over.i dont care. 'run.just keep running.get out.' was all i could think.

finally,my legs could stand nomore.out of breath,i fall.

i open my eyes.is this a dream? no.i'm still here.
it should be morning by now.where's the sun? its still as dark as ever.i try to get up, but my legs wont budge.like they're paralyzed.i cant do it.

what's that? a bright light catches my eye.light! there's light! i starts to grow dim.
'no! dont go!!!' i push myself up.my legs wont move. 'get up!!!' i forced them up.they hurt.they feel more painful than anything i've ever felt before.tears start falling from my eyes.

run.run!! i cant.i can barely walk.the light moves.it goes further and further away.i feel the darkness coming over me. 'no,wait.wait for me..' RUN!! i start running.i dont care how much it hurts.i want to get out of here.the light is so far way it looks like a tiny star almost disappearing. i dont stop.'i wont.' i promise myself. 'i wont..'

after what seemed like days and days of endless running, i see the light.its not more than a mile away.i run like i've never ran before.
finally,i'm there.standing right in front of it.before i can say a word, its glows so bright till i cant open my eyes, and then vanishes. 'no!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!' i'm enveloped in darkness again.
its gone..gone.

i kneel down and start crying.i give up..i give up.

suddenly,something nudges my knee.i look up.its a mouse.tiny and harmless.then i notice, i'm not in the jungle anymore..i'm out! I'M OUT!!!

i breathe a sigh of relief...its over.
my energy is totally used up.i lay down and fall asleep.

~

its morning now.a dim light shines in the sky.its not the sun.i'm on a gloomy,cold stretch of bare land.the forest has disappeared.

in front of me lay a huge jungle of rose plants.rose plants that were almost 4 feet tall.the roses were a shade of black-red.big thorns stuck out from all the branches.
i stand there.wide-eyed staring at them,speechless.

'its not over.' no...

i sit down on the cold hard floor.planning to just lie down and die.
then sudddenly, a strong wind blows in.i'm freezing cold.where is this coming from?? i cant open my eyes.it didnt take me long to figure out,its a hurricane.

i have nowhere to go.it was either the wind, or the thorns.
i try to hide in a narrow pathway in the branches.

thorns scratch my whole body.my clothes are torn by them.blood is streaming through my wounds.i noticed the path gets wider as it goes on.even so,the narrow part is very long.i know i would be hurt badly if i go on.

but there is no option now.i pull myself through the branches.pushing away as much as i can with my hands.i yell in pain as the thorns poke into my arms. 'keep going.you're almost there.keep going...'

the path starts getting wider.then,less and less thorns could reach me.finally,i'm walking in the middle of the rose jungle.my wounds hurt like crazy.i tear off a part of my pants and soak it in a puddle of water.i use it to wipe my wounds and bandage my right arm.

the sun is still nowhere to be seen.i just keep walking.glancing around once in a while to see if any horrible creature comes jumping at me.

after some hours,i see the end.the end of the jungle.my energy is failing me and i feel like i'm going to die of exhaution......

but its not over.i'm in more darkness.its just a dark and empty space.i have no place to run.no way to go.i would just be walking on and on into nothing if i continued.

not knowing what to do anymore,i fall to the ground.i sob and sob endlessly.but right then,i remembered.

pray.try to pray.

'God..help me.please..'

~

i wake up to see myself in a field.green trees and flowers surrounding me.
i feel...safe again.

0 comments: