CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

youth cell

well, ytd went to youth cell...there were exactly 10 people who attended.cuz most of them were in rangers camp.

worship time, there were only 7 of us.i felt really....comfortable actually.usually, when there are like 20+ people, i tend to be really shy to..u know,close my eyes, or lift up my hands, or just be touched by Him...

but this time, i felt very at ease.and the songs were all so...umm...well, i was really touched by those songs a long time ago.it felt nice to just close my eyes, lift up my hands and let Him touch me.maybe even...cry? shh.....lols..

of course, i'm not saying that i like it that so few youth attended.but, i guess, i just cant help it that i feel better when less people are around you know.. =/

0 comments: