CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 31, 2009

johnnykor's art (AWESOME)

these are some of the many artwork done by johnny that are simply awesome.it took super long for me to decide which 1 to put first and last cuz they're sll so nice..so please have a good look at em...please click on them to enlarge them.please do.if u can.its much more fascinating when you can see all the details....please please please do.i sound desperate.i know.but wat to do? they're so goooooood!!!!! haha.enjoy!! [click on the post title to see johnny's full art gallery =P]


ZE-3 Saber (my total fav!)

Mercenary 1 (1 of my favs)

Mercenary 2 (1 of my favs)

JCI Unit 1 a.k.a. Hanzo (1 of my favs)

Hideyoshi's Samurai

Angelic Crusader 2 (1 of my favs)

Angelic Crusader 1

Acacia, giver of life (1 of my favs)

Viet the Uncontrollable (1 of my favs)

Corvus the Battlemage

Ciel (absolutely fascinating if enlarged)

Zero

Unit Alpha 1

Angelina Jolie

just noticed i got so many favs..hahah...nice right??? yeah!!! xD

0 comments: