CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

A moment to remember

The empty, desolate street.
The still, parked cars.
The beautiful trees swaying to the music of the earth.

Riding alone on my bicycle,
thousands of things are running through my mind.
Worries and troubles and depression.


Then suddenly,
nothing.
Feeling nothing,
but the warm evening sun shining on me,
the cool strong breeze blowing through my hair.

Listening to soothing music coming from a neighbour's house,
remembering bad memories that were locked in the basement of my mind.
Memories that haunted my every move.
Memories that kept me from trying.

I close my eyes and let the wind blow me away.
To a place full of magic and wonders,
where only happiness exists and sadness has never been heard of.
It's beautiful.Just beautiful.

A gust of wind comes.
It's blowing at a tree.
A tree covered with dead leaves.
Ugly dead leaves.
I know.It's my bad memories.
I feel it.
Like a heavy pressure on me.
Then all of them blow away with the wind.
Revealing a beautiful coat of new leaves underneath.
They will not haunt me again.
Not anymore.

I slowly open my eyes.
The breeze still blowing all around.
With tears in my eyes,
I take a deep breath.

This is definitely...
A moment to remember.


p.s. dear reader, please do NOT close your eyes and cycle like i did.i will NOT be held responsible for any accidents.thank you. xD

0 comments: