CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

a lesson well learnt

I've learned...

If you hold on to the past, you forget the present and lose the future.


I've learned...

It don't matter what people think about me.It matters what i think about myself.


I've learned...

Boys were never meant to understand girls and girls were never made to understand boys.


i've learned...

There will always be someone there to give me a shoulder when i cry, a hand when i fall and just..a smile.


I've learned...

I dont have to be sad if some people dislike me.I have a family, true friends and 'kors' alike who stand by me through it all.so what more could i want?


I've learned...

The worst reason for a girl to dislike me is 'because i like the guy she likes'.
(Come on, i believe that if a guy likes a girl, he will like her with or without me there.Anyway, to me, true girlfriends are better than a boyfriend any day)


I've learned...

To say sorry when i did something wrong and to not when i know i'm being wrongly accused.


I've learned...

If i like a guy who doesnt like me, its just because we're not meant to be.I have plenty of time to wait for the right one.


I've learned...

To laugh whenever i can, and cry only whenever i have to.


I've learned...

A place is only as great as i make it.so why not make it great?

-bella-

0 comments: