CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

*bzzzbzzz* *bzzzbzzz*
Caller ID : Aaron
*bzzzbzzz*

me :
hey! watsup?
...hello??
...HELLO!!

him :
she broke my heart.i'll never smile again..

me :
what are you talking about?

him :
remember the girl i always talk about? the super cute,super cool,girl good friend of mine?

me :
oh...

him :
ya.that one...

me :
why are you talking to me about me? xD

him :
swt! i am not talking about you!!

me :
then who is it???

him :
cindy.remember??

me :
oh...the girl you've had a crush on since i dont know when..

him :
i do not have a crush on her!!!
...
sorry.its like an auto reaction when someone says i have a crush on someone.
ya.i have a crush on her.

...

me :
well?? what about her???!!!!

him :
...
you know what? forget it.i'm hanging up now.

me :
no no no dont!! i just dont get what you're saying!

him :
fine..
she has a boyfriend.

me :
uhh..........so?

him :
you arent listening!! i like her! she has a boyfriend! i'm heartbroken!! do i have to spell it out for you???!!

me :
well i'm sure it would've been easier if you did in the first place..

him :
ok thats it.you are obviously not interested.
i'll go talk to someone who at least pretends to care!!

me :
no i'm sorry i'm sorry! dont hang up!! pleeeeaase....
i'll be so attentive you wouldnt even know its me!!

him :
sigh..fine..
...
well?? whats your opinion?

me :
about what?

him :
argh!!!!! i can burst an artery talking to you!!!!! goodbye!

me :
dont go!! please please please...i'm sorry.....i'll listen! i promise!

him :
long sigh...ok.last chance.
cindy has a boyfriend.i'm heartbroken..i need comforting.

me :
well,think about it this way.
she's way too short for you.when u wanna hug or kiss her,you'll have to bend down so low your back will ache! xD

him :
haha.its not funny.be serious!!

me :
okok, you killjoy.there are plenty of girls in this world.

him :
plenty of girls??!

me :
yea.i'm sure she's not that good....

him :
not THAT GOOD???!!

me :
yeah! there're lots of better girls out there!

him :
BETTER GIRLS?????!!!!!

me :
YES!! can you stop replying with a question??! its annoying!

him :
annoying????!

me :
its my turn to hang up now.

him :
sorry sorry..i got abit overexcited...
but really.better than her???
sweet,kind,pretty,smart, AND has a SENSE OF HUMOR!
BETTER THAN THAT???!

me :
okay okay..dont get worked up.
how bout we talk this over ice cream? my treat.

him :
nah.i'm so not in the mood for it.

me :
a cup of..something?

him :
i think i prefer talking just as i am now.

me :
well,thats fine with me.
you dont have to change if you dont want to.
unless you're in your underwear.then you have to put some clothes on first.
and if your breath stinks,you have to brush your teeth and take some breathmints first.

him :
i dont mean my clothes or my oral hygiene!!! i mean i prefer talking through the phone!!

me :
oh.ok then.you leave me no choice.
I DARE YOU TO GO FOR ICE CREAM OR SOMETHING WITH ME.

him :
well..........ok.if its your treat.

me :
nope.now its your treat.

him:
but you just said...

me :
that was before i had to dare you to do it! =P

him :
...fine. >(


*TO BE CONTINUED* XD

0 comments: