CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

my new leaf. ♥

you know how EVERYONE says i'm ALWAYS EMO...?

well....i'm getting tired of it.

NO MAS!!! (you'll know what it means if you watched beverly hills chihuahua xD)

yeah! from now on,i'm gonna be super cool, super happie gurl! wooooot.........!!!!! ahahaha....

wanna know where this sudden decision came out from?

weell...
these days i've noticed how my emo-ness really influenced some of my friends and made them emo too.. >< i'm so sorry guys........
tried to cheer them up,but they were just becoming more and more like me.always seeing the negative side of everything and getting sad over little little stuffs..yea,thats me.
CORRECTION : that WAS me.

so, i cant stand it no more.that's why i've decided to be a happier person.a more positive person.

its gonna be hard, i'm sure..i'm so used to the emo face i've been wearing,its gonna be real difficult to change...but i know i can do it.
even though i'm facing somethings that are really really very saddening right now.....i just know i can.

Jia you, isabel ><

0 comments: