CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

when i...

look at my house, i think of my family.

see best friends, i think of anna.
-cuz we are! ^^

see a smile, i think of crystal.
-cuz she's always smiling =]

see a teddy bear, i think of joyce.
-cuz she's just like one.haha.

see penguins, i think of laiyee.
-cuz she loves them..

see a tanning salon, i think of lydia.
-cuz she's soo tanned....

see a cat, i think of kat vee.
-cuz of her name lor! lols..

see tall and thin, i think of debbie.
-cuz she's tall n thin la..

see my tambourine, i think of jessie.
-cuz she teach de ma..heh

see a pic of Beethoven, i think of xin wei.
-cuz she's good at playing the piano...oo..lol..

see my water bottle, i think of Johnny.
-cuz he give me wan lo..haha

see twins, i think of rueben looi.
-cuz..hard to explain....just cuz la.haha..

see a monkey, i think of Johnston.
-everyone knows why..ahaha.

see guitars, i think of reuben pak.
-cuz he's my guitar teacher la.lol

see my guitar, i think of my cous bro.
-cuz he give me wan..heehee

see a pro guitarist, i think of kevin.
-cuz he's pro guitarist lar..haha.

hear 'apologize' by one republic, i think of eugene.
-cuz he sent the song to me last time.hehe

see drums, i think of david, jonathan and jien yue.
-cuz they play in the church.haha.

see basketball, i think of jay1.
-cuz i remember he says he plays with his friends.lols..

see a group of teens hanging out, i think of my church youth.
-cuz we're a group of teens! go gts!! ^^

see/hear my christian cd songs, i think of stan.
-cuz he gave me the cd.. ^^

see someone emo, i think of my 'old' self.

see stars in the sky, i think of how beautiful the world can be... =]

0 comments: